Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today is the Turning Point


Good Morning Everyone!

Most people decide to start their New Year's Resolutions on January 1st. Whether it's to lose weight, stop smoking or drinking, remodel the house, fix their finances, start a new business, etc.. I waited on purpose because I wanted to act with purpose. I have already set everything in motion to live my new self designed lifestyle. No more cubicles, office politics, grueling hours, and definitely no more trading my time for a paltry wage. I am engineering my improved way of life in a way that will help people do the same. I will define and create the business to allow me to not follow my dreams but to live them. In this space, I'm going to share with you free information so that perhaps you can do the same. Feel free to contact me or leave comments on what I leave here. I will also be talkig about my daily life and what I've done (for better and worse) to get where I am. Good morning indeed everyone. Welcome to 2010!

True Victory is Self Victory

Joe Varano

No comments:

Post a Comment