Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home Based Business

Home Based Businesses

Many people out there, feel that home-based businesses are just not for them because they don't have the discipline. I'm here to tell you that is not the case. I am someone who lacks discipline and organization skills. I am the atypical computer geek with ADD. Just as it's very difficult to go cold turkey when quitting cigarettes, you can't just jump into a new lifestyle and have the discipline to be perfect at it immediately. Let your coaches and the people at the top, mold your behavior, your processes. Let them be your tugboat to slowly push you in the lane you need to be in.
Carbon Copy Pro has the materials, the coaches, and the proven track record so you really need to use everything that you have available to you.

While I have been doing this for a little while now, and have had definite success, it was just this week that it dawned on me that I was stuck getting ready. I need to stop thinking about things and just do them. And what made me realize this was teaching a class at Aikido. Trying to have someone learn a martial art by speaking to them is nearly impossible, they need to do it to have that knowledge transferred into their brain to where it becomes a pattern of behavior. The same goes true for any knowledge that you need to apply. So I guess with this block is summed up with is take action stop trying to philosophize about things and just take a step towards what you want. I hope you take action and come along for the journey. I would love to be your coach and transfer the knowledge you need to become the success you desire. 


Head over to http://www.AikiVentures.com


No comments:

Post a Comment