Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So much, it beomes OverLoad!

Well, I purchased a program from Mike Dillard that is supposed to help with Network Marketing information overload. I hope it helps, although even though there, it seems there is so much coming with the package that I risk overload there too.

Well, we shall see. I knew working from home wouldn't be as easy as all of the banner ads you see. I think I am getting a handle on things. I took short breaks every hour or so, I made sure that at least PART of what I do during the day at home is enjoyment. I also work out on the FreeStrider, and do Aikido weapons practice, because health and fitness are very important to me since I'm a kidney transplant patient.

Well, as soon as I get the info from the "What's Working Now" program, I will post my thoughts and outcome. MASA KATSU AGATSU (True Victory is Self Victory)

Joe "AikidoJoe" Varano




No comments:

Post a Comment