Thursday, April 1, 2010

Injury results won't slow my forward life progress.

I'm going to have to take it easy physically for a couple weeks so I can heal. Until then, I am going to work on helping my business grow by helping others with theirs. I'm also going to help the dojo grow. Part of the way I will do that is the same way I market my Carbon Copy Pro and Wealth Masters International business, and the way you would promote any business. Tonight I have a little video of part of class:
Well, Aikidojoe was laid up tonight. Since I am supposed to take it easy on my left wrist with it's tendinitis, and my left shoulder, which has a full thickness tear of the anterior aspect of the supraspinatus tendon, I decided to be the dojo photographer/videographer tonight. Here's one video short of Donovan Waite doing a technique called Irimi-Nage which means entering throw. When done properly it's a powerful move.


No comments:

Post a Comment