Saturday, April 10, 2010

Need something new to get rid of those love handles?

Hating Those Love Handles


There are a lot of things to do to try and get over that "hump" or plateau that a lot of people reach after working out for a while.  Like a lot of you, I was initially very ecstatic about the fact that my pants were fitting better (or at all), and that I had energy and breath left after going up and down flights of stairs, heh!

But then I hit that wall, and stopped noticing any further progress.  I thought, maybe I'm not eating as well as I was. Maybe I'm working too hard. I have been putting in crazy hours to get my network marketing business (hey that's not a plug for MeetAikidoJoe.com LOL!) off the ground.

I've found out that the key is to change it up.  Change everything.  The amount of times I eat in a day (keeping the caloric intake correct) the intensity, duration, and times per day I do physical activity. For an example, one of the things I have started to do, is to get my heart pumping 2 times day, for shorter times. I used to go straight to the FreeStrider after Aikido. Now, I go home, rest, eat, wait another hour, and THEN, hit it. This changes things up so it forces my body to adapt to the changes.

In the following newsletter, there are some interesting view points on how to change things up. It's free, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Hope you enjoy.  Feel free to comment (and to visit my site too, lol!).

http://www.slimandfitnewsletter.com/

True Victory is Self Victory

AikidoJoe

No comments:

Post a Comment