Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tough days Marketing?

OK, so today was soo nice out, and I have been trying to go through my network marketing educational material so I know it down pat for all of you. That means it hasn't been easy to concentrate.  On a normal day I have ADD tendencies.  I mean, most computer (or ex-computer as the case is with myself) people are.  The key is to do one thing at a time.  Read an idea, implement it, then take a 5 minute (NO MORE!) break. This may sound odd, but a good trick is to concentrate on your breathing.  This calms those over anxious people (like myself) who want to help everyone immediately all the time, right now. :o)
Yes, the weather definitely made me quite ambitious and optimistic today.  It helps that I've re-connected (and am about to call) my Carbon Copy Pro sponsor because I'm going to upgrade to M1, AND I recently purchased before they were gone, a copy and membership to Mike Dillard's What's Working Now.  Great stuff, and I already have 9000 ideas I want to follow through with.  I just have to write them down.  READ THAT AGAIN! I have to write them down.  Write your ideas and to do list down. Are you getting a hint here? :o) Anyway, I haven't made another video of myself, though I will be doing so later tonight.  In the meantime, I will upload another small clip from Aikido class we had this previous Wednesday.  Hope you enjoy, and keep at it!

True Victory is Self Victory!

Joseph "AikidoJoe" Varano

No comments:

Post a Comment